Medical and Dental Professional Indemnity Insurance

Medical Professional Indemnity Insurance for Doctors

Professional indemnity insurance cover for doctors is a requirement of registration in Australia. It covers you in the event of medical negligence, coronial enquiries, investigations, disciplinary hearings and more.

Experien is a broker for doctors' medical indemnity insurance and works with 3 of the 5 medical indemnity insurers in Australia saving you time and giving additional support

Click here for further information.

Practice Medical Malpractice Insurance

Medical indemnity insurance for your practice, clinic or hospital provides coverage for third party claims arising from an act, error or omission by your employees, or as a result of an organisational error that is not otherwise covered by your doctor's indemnity insurance.

Click here for further information.

Dental Professional Indemnity Insurance

We have partnered with a major insurer - CGU (a fully owned subsidiary of IAG) - to bring our clients a professional indemnity insurance option for dentists and their practices without association fees.

CGU is a large professional Indemnity insurer in Australia.

Click here for further information.

Professional Indemnity Insurance for Other Professionals

Experien has extensive experience in the professional indemnity industry and offer a competitive solution for other professionals.

Contact us if you would like to obtain a quote.

Picking the right Insurance can be hard, talk to an Experien adviser today to get support for you and your business.

Call us on 1300 850 137

 Please click here for our Financial Services Guide, which includes important regulatory disclosures regarding our license, remuneration and complaints handling.

General advice on this website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness. Consider our disclosure documents, which include our FSG and Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) for some products.
Clients not satisfied with our services should contact our Complaints Officer. We expect that our procedures will provide a fair and prompt resolution to your complaint. If, however, you’re not satisfied with our final decision or if we haven’t been able to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction within 30 days, you may be able to take the complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free for consumers. AFCA has authority to review certain complaints. Contact them to confirm if they can assist you. You can contact the AFCA by 1800 931 678 (free call), or at